Some emergency shelters are just that - meant to be used once or twice when needed and then never again. The Survive Outdoors Longer Sport Utility Blanket is a different type of shelter; one that can be used as an emergency blanket one day and then as a picnic blanket the next.
Use it to haul heavy loads, as a ground tarp underneath a tent, rigged as a shelter or to cover your gear in foul weather - the Sport Utility Blanket will be up to the task. Even with many times the strength of similar multi-use blankets and tarps, plus a scorching 95% heat reflectivity rating, the Sport Utility Blanket still weighs in at a feathery 11.3 oz.
- Size: 5' x 7'
- Weight: 11.3 oz.
- Extra-Durable Material - Single-layer woven structure is extremely resistant to tears and punctures - over 6x the durability of competing products
- Haul Heavy Loads - Rugged material is ideal for moving heavy objects - from firewood to big game
- Rig a Shelter - Six metal grommets offer a variety of shelter configurations, depending on your needs
- Stay Warm and Get Found - Material reflects 95% of radiated body heat; bright orange exterior color makes you easy to spot
- More than Just a Blanket - Use it around the house as a sun-shade, motorcycle cover, outdoor blanket, and more