- Length: 18.5"
- Width: 8.75"
- 435 Cubic In. Dry Capacity
- Weighs .9Kg (Inc hydration engine)
- 70 oz / 2 litre Bladder, quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurisation tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying
- Removable straps
- Hard-back ventilated frame
- Multi-attachment carrying points
- Straps to vehicles and gear - ideal for motorcycle mounting
- Includes 2 litre hydration engine
Designed for versatility, the heavy duty Geigerrig G3 Rig Shuttle is made from 840 ballistic nylon and can attach to just about anything. All of the pack straps detach, including the waist strap. The pack has a unique 'handled' design that allows for many attachment and detachment points for strapping this pack to vehicles, bikes and other gear.
The bag features two independent, vertical zipper pockets for holding a phone, energy bar, map, keys or other belongings.The Rig Shuttle comes with a detachable velcro bulb holder which allows you to connect your power bulb to whatever you would like to.
Don't forget to get yourself a Geigerrig in-line filter; you never know when you might run out of water and may need to refill from a river, stream, lake or pond.