The Fenix HL25 has a maximum brightness of 280 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 R5 LED and is powered by 3 x AAA (alkaline or NiMH) batteries.
The single switch provides access to the 4 brightness levels - this headlamp is a great choice for your night time adventures.
The tough aluminium housing contains the lamp & batteries - this rugged IP68 dustproof rated head lamp is ready for anything !
The headlamp cradle allows a 60 degree tilt mechanism for adjusting the beam direction.
The Fenix HL25 has a very lightly orange peel style reflector & a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
There is a choice of bezel colour - champagne gold (with black end caps) or cadet grey (with grey end caps).
The digital circuitry maintains a constant brightness & there is reverse polarity protection.
Brightness Levels :
based on 3 x Alkaline AAA batteries (included):
Burst: 280 lumens - after 30 seconds the head lamp returns to the previously selected level
High: 150 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Mid: 50 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Low: 4 lumens - 140 hrs runtime
based on 3 x 750 mAH NiMh AAA batteries (not included):
Burst - 280 lumens
High - 150 lumens, 3 hrs
Mid - 50 lumens, 8 hrs
Low - 4 lumens, 120 hrs
Maximum beam distance 68 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible for max 30 mins) and impact resistant to drops from 1 metre.
Includes: 3 x AAA alkaline single use batteries, headband, spare o-ring
- Batteries: 3 x AAA alkaline single use
- Additional Battery Type: 3 x AAA NiMH rechargeable
- Lamp Type: Cree XP-G2 LED
- Reflector: Very light orange peel
- Lens Type: Toughened ultra clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Switch Type: Head mounted switch
- Construction: Made from durable aluminium alloy and performance plastic
- Finish: Premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish
- Tail Stand: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Length: 66 mm
- Width: 45 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Weight: 90.3 g (excluding batteries)