The Maxpedition Narrow Look (1315) has been designed for practical, lightweight carry and storing of your gear. Featuring an innovative magnetic closing system, the shoulder bag is discreet, making it ideal for tactical applications. The bag is an ideal size to use as an everyday carry bag, whether it accompanies you to work, classes or a weekend away.
Similar to its larger sibling the Maxpedition Look bag, the Narrow version offers the same great organisational options. The bag has a main loop lined compartment, a front pocket with a zippered section and two elastic loops, plus a middle slip pocket with hook and loop closure.
The Narrow Look features a non-slip, removable should strap which can be adjusted between 28" and 52".
Available in Khaki, Olive Drab Green and Foliage Green.
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 5"(W) x 11"(H)
- Main: 9" x 3" x 10" Loop lined for CCW or other modular accessories
- Magnetic flap closure (silent)
- Front: 7.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 8"(H) zippered pocket, with 2x (two) 3.5" elastic magazine loops, (each loop holds 1x 30 rnd 5.56mm NATO magazine) and 4x 1" elastic loops
- Middle: 9"(L) x 9.5"(H) slip pocket, with hook and loop closure
- Left: 1.5" SRB shoulder strap buckle
- Right: 1.5" SRB shoulder strap buckle
- Back: 1" webbing grab handle, 12" x 9" slip pocket with hook & loop closure and 1" webbing pull tab
- Shoulder Strap: 1.5" webbing, with dual SRB attachments; breathable non-slip shoulder pad (removable). Adjusts from 52" max to 28" min
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.