- Overall dimensions: 11”(L) x 6.5”(W) x 13.75”(H)
- Front compartment: 7.75"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 9"(H)
- Middle compartment: 8"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10.75"(H)
- Main compartment: 10.5"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 983 cu. in. / 16L
- CCW enabled
- Shoulder straps zip together for a quick change
- Drawbridge admin front pocket
- PALS webbing and interior loop fields for expanding with Maxpedition pouches
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant lightweight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protectionInternal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
5.0 Overall rating
The Maxpedition Duality Backpack (PT1063) is a dual mode bag that converts from a single shoulder, ambidextrous, sling bag to a double strap, backpack using the straps which can be zipped together. This innovative design allows for a wide range of applications, from day excursions to a practical work bag.
The Duality is equipped with a drawbridge administration front pocket to store items that need to be easily accessible. The bag features PALS webbing and interior loop fields for expanding the bag with additional Maxpedition pouches and is CCW (Concealed Carry) enabled.