The Maxpedition Look bag (1010) is a discreet shoulder bag, offering plenty of storage and adaptability. Ideal as a daily commute or excursion bag, the Look measures 13.5" x 11" x 5" and is made from durable, water resistant 1050D nylon.
The compartments are accessed by lifting the flap which is secured with magnets, providing silent closing and opening. The front pocket features a zippered pocket with three magazine pouches with elastic retention and the main section is loop lined for concealed carry. The back of the Look bag has a 1" webbing grab handle, a pocket with loop lining and a 1" webbing pull tab.
The bag has a removable, non-slip shoulder strap with 1.5" webbing and can be adjusted between 28" and 52".
Available in Khaki and Olive Drab Green.
- Overall size: 13.5"(L) x 5"(W) x 11"(H)
- Main: 13" x 3" x 10" Loop lined for CCW or other modular accessories
- Magnetic flap closure (silent)
- Front: 11.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 8"(H) zippered pocket, with 3x (three) 3" x 1" x 5.5" magazine pouches, with elastic retention. Each pouch holds 1x 30 rnd 5.56mm NATO magazine
- Left: 1.5" SRB shoulder strap buckle
- Right: 1.5" SRB shoulder strap buckle
- Back: 1" webbing grab handle, 12" x 9" CCW pocket with loop lining and 1" webbing pull tab
- Shoulder Strap: 1.5" webbing, with dual SRB attachments; breathable non-slip shoulder pad (removable). Adjusts from 52" max to 28" min.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.