- Nominal CCT: 5700K
- CRI: 70+
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Beam Spill: 80º
- Hot Spot: 12º
- Head Diameter: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
- Length: 3.85" / 97.8 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
The Zebralight H600 MK IV headlamp has a maximum output of 1616 lumens from the Cree XHP35 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery. The headtorch features a nominal CCT of 5700K providing a cool white light; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
In addition to the three main levels of High, Medium and Low, the H600 MK IV features a beacon and strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 1616 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime or H2 1010 lumens - 2.9 hrs runtime / 579 lumens - 3.2 hrs runtime / 305 lumens - 6.3 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 147 lumens - 13.8 hrs runtime or M2 65 lumens - 28 hrs runtime / 26.4 lumens - 2.8 days runtime / 9.9 lumens - 7.3 days runtime
Low: L1 3.4 lumens - 18.5 days runtime or L2 1.06 lumens - 1.5 months / 0.3 lumens - 3 months runtime / 0.08 lumens - 4 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: headband, pocket clip, spare o-rings.
Please note, batteries are not included.