Nitecore NEW i2 charger builds on the original model with a host of improvements to performance and safety. Capable of charging with up to 1000mA in a single slot, double that of the original i2.
Active Current Distribution (ACD) automatically distributes charging power. For example, when one charging bay completes, all power will automatically be assigned to the remaining slot for the quickest charge possible.
Other unique features include; extended capability to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries, IMR battery restoration when a cell has dropped to 0V, non-rechargeable battery detection and reverse polarity protection.
Optimised for use with IMR cells, the NEW i2 monitors the entire charging process and ensures charging is terminated within safe limits. This also helps extend battery life.
Compatible with the following batteries - Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4:
10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700 (without protection board only), 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Can charge up to 1000mA in one slot
- Active Current Distribution diverts all charging power when one cell completes
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration for 0V depleted cells
- Automatically detects non-rechargeable batteries
- Optimised for IMR cells, ensuring voltage is kept within safe limits
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overtime charging protection after 10 hours to prevent overheating
- Made from fire retardant and flame resistant materials
- Automatic temperature control and protection
- Full copper sliders
Made from flame resistant materials.
Genuine product supplied with UK charging lead and Nitecore scratch off validation sticker.
- Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A (max) 8W DC 9~12V
- Output Voltage: 4.35V ± 1% / 4.2V ± 1% / 3.7V ± 1% / 1.48V ± 1%
- Output Current: 500mA x 2 / 1000mA x 1
- Dimensions: 132 mm x 70 mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 126 g (excluding batteries and power cord)
12/05/2020 - Grime, Middlewich
Great control, easy to use and fast charging of my nitecore 18650 3500mAh batteries.
15/10/2019 - Mr Williams, Andover
03/12/2018 - howard, Derby
Excellent, helpful technical advice from Flashaholics. So this charger and the Nitecore RCR123A Li-ion batteries work really well. For me, now, it's the one charger to rule them all!!
12/09/2017 - Mr Brough, London
15/12/2016 - Mr Lewis, Acharacle
Great little charger with some good features and easy to use.
13/12/2016 - Jones, Isle of Mull
28/10/2016 - Mr Keeble, Sedbergh
23/10/2016 - Mr Yaskin, Axminster
Charges fast even with both batteries in.
17/08/2016 - Mr MARCOS FRANCIA, SALAMANCA