The new Sunwayman C20C Tomahawk features a newly developed soft-contact side switch system for easy operation.
Equipped with a Cree XM-L2 LED and powered by two CR123A or one 18650 Li-Ion battery:
Turbo Mode: 481 Lumens (drops to high mode after 5 minutes)
High: 300 Lumens (3hrs)
Med: 101 Lumens (10hrs)
Low: 16 Lumens (50hrs)
Strobe: 481 Lumens
Using Sunwayman's newly designed soft-contact side switch, simply depress for all functions of momentary-on, super-low current standby (about 50μA), Turbo-High-Mid-Low outputs, hidden strobe and SOS, very convenient and practical. Its low-voltage indicator lamp can also effectively protect and extend battery life.
Includes: Pocket clip, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring & two CR123 batteries.
- CREE XM-L2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Soft-contact Side Switch: One Turbo mode, three modes constant output, hidden Strobe and SOS (below are output and runtime details by using one 2600mAh 18650 battery) Turbo Mode: 450 Lumens (for safety’s sake, after 5 minutes’ turbo mode, the light will go to High mode automatically to avoid over-heat)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 139 meters
- Uses two 3V CR123A batteries or one single 18650 battery
- Working voltage: 4~8.4V
- Smooth reflector
- Dimensions: 105mm (length) x 25mm (head diameter) x 24mm (tail diameter)
- Weight: 57g（battery excluded）
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, stainless steel retaining ring on the head
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: Clip, lanyard, holster, O-ring