The new Olight H15S Wave builds on the popular H15 by adding a 3.7V Li-ion battery pack (included) that can be charged with the supplied USB cable. The H15S can also be powered by four AAA batteries.
Featuring a Cree XM-L2 LED, the H15 Wave S has three power levels:
High: 250 lumens (200 lumens with diffuser) - 3 hrs runtime
Med: 100 lumens (85 lumens with diffuser) - 5 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 15 lumens (12 lumens with diffuser) - 36 hrs runtime
A flip up/down diffuser also allows for the beam to be adjusted to a wider spill with less glare easily, making it an ideal task light.
Other features include non-touch gesture control and adjustable pitch angle.
Maximum beam distance 85 meters, waterproof to IPX-6 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 3.7V Li-ion battery pack, battery magazine strap and USB charging lead.
- LED Type: Ultra bright white CREE XM-L2 with life span of up to 50,000 hrs.
- Batteries: 1x 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Battery (included) or 4x AAA batteries
- Function: High and Low functions that provide 4 levels of light (2 without the diffuser and 2 with the diffuser). Mode changes are made using manual operation with the button.
- Switch: Protruding button on top of the headlamp unit, or infrared (IR) sensor that responds to hand gestures - waving your hand in front of the sensor.
- Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-6
- Dimension: Headlamp: 70 x 53.5 x 22mm. Battery box: 55 x 42 x 27mm
- Weight: 98g (without batteries)
- Finish: Made from hard-wearing, lightweight, impact resistant plastic.
- Reflector: Orange peel to provide a smooth, flawless beam.
- Lens: Ultra clear lens, anti-scratching with anti-reflective coating
23/09/2017 - Mr Pledger, Chelmsford
Great lamp, makes early morning work so much easier. Not to cumbersome and very light. The wave sensor for on/off is brilliant especially when your fingers are filthy