The Maxpedition Surgical Gloves Pouch (1432) is an adjustable pocket to keep your surgical gloves protected and quick to find when required. Made from durable 1000D nylon, the pouch is water and abrasion resistant.
With a simple, effective design, the glove pouch features two pockets with slip dividers to separate four pairs of latex or nitrile surgical gloves. When needed, simply pull one pair out at a time. The Surgical Glove Pouch can fit at least four pairs of gloves.
The pouch has a hook and loop lid closure with an oversized pull tab. It is compatible with Molle systems and can be attached to a larger pack or a belt using 2 Maxpedition 3" TacTies (sold separately).
Available in black.
- Folded size: 4.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 4"(H)
- Unfolded size: 4.5"(L) x 0.25"(W) x 10"(H)
- Fits minimum of 4 pairs of latex/nitrile surgical gloves
- Holds each pair in separate compartments; pull one pair out at one time
- Hook and loop lid closure opens with oversized pull tab
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie™ Attachment Straps (optional accessory)
- May be worn horizontally on belt
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength