The Maxpedition Monkey Compact Admin Pouch (9811) is designed to be attached a tactical vest or body armour or to a larger pack. The organiser solves many of the problems plaguing admin pouches currently on the market while optimising carry capacity in a compact and innovative design.
The Monkey features top access via a flap secured with hook and loop. The main compartment is divided into 5 pockets, with an exterior ID window and quick pull down tab. Internally, the pouch has a small, shallow pocket, another frontal compartment with 3 elastic organisers to secure and divide your belongings in the best way to suit you. Next is a secret compartment sealed with staggered pull tabs which can be used for storing small, valuable belongings. The largest section features more elastic organisers plus a drainage grommet for ventilation. Finally, the rear of the pouch has a slip pocket for items that may require fast access.
Externally, the Maxpedition Monkey pouch has loop fields for morale patches and customisation. Available in Black or Khaki.
- Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
- Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
- Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
- "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
- Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
- Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
- ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
- Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
- Empty weight: 6.7 oz.
- Attachment method: 5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength