- Uses the world-class super bright Cree XM-L LED
- Length = 180mm
- Diameter = 36mm
- Weight = 220 grams (excluding batteries)
- Max more than 250 meters long throw.
- 6 x AA batteries.
- Three adjustable brightness levels and strobe.
- Anti battery polarity reverse protection
- Low voltage indication
- Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III Hard Anodised.
- Mini orange peel reflector offers perfect beam and long throw
- Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F
- Highly Water resistant to IPX-8
- With side switch, press the button and silicon cap.
- Super strong anti reflex coating lens，96% effective transmission
- Excellent tri dimensional heat dissipation ability
- Intelligent temperature control system to prevent flashlights overheated
The Olight S65 BATON puts the CREE XM-L LED in a classic-sized flashlight. Powered by six common AA batteries, its size is reminiscent of the old D cell flashlights from yesteryear, but that's where similarities end. Putting out up to 700 lumens, this flashlight is more than capable of lighting large areas with ease.
A conveniently placed side switch near the head controls the light, turning it on and off and cycling through the brightness levels. The S65 BATON is great for camping, hiking, walking the dog, or keeping around the house or car for emergencies.
Three output levels:
Low = 20 lumens (360 hour runtime)
Medium = 200 lumens (5 hour runtime)
High = 700 lumens (1.3 hour runtime)
Strobe = 700 lumens
Maximum output 250 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.2 meters.
Include belt holster, white diffuser lens and 6 x Duracell alkaline batteries.