The Zebralight SC700d torch offers an impressive maximum output of 3000 lumens from the Cree XHP70.2 Neutral White LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 flat top, unprotected, Li-ion battery (not included).
The SC700d has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 3000 lumens (PID, approx. hours) or H2 1458 lumens (PID, approx. hours) / 945 lumens (PID, approx. hours) / 583 lumens (hours)
Medium: M1 192 lumens (hours) or M2 52 lumens (hours) / 25.2 lumens (days) / 11.6 lumens (days)
Low: L1 2.1 lumens (days) or L2 0.32 lumens (month) / 0.12 lumen (months) / 0.04 lumen (months)
Plus Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: pocket clip and spare o-rings.
Please note, battery is not included.
- Nominal CCT: 5000K
- CRI: 90+
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V - 4.3V
- 80º Spill
- Head Diameter: 1.5" / 38.1 mm
- Body Diameter: 1.1" / 28 mm
- Length: 4.2" / 106 mm
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Beryllium copper springs in all pogo pins for extremely low electrical resistance
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes modes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Direct Thermal Sink for optimal heat dissipation path from the LED to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection