- Nominal CCT: 4500K
- CRI: 80+
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Spill: 80°
- Hot Spot: 11°
- Head Diameter: 0.96" / 24.5 mm
- Length: 3.64" / 92.5 mm
- Weight: 1.3 oz. / 38 g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Pre-installed pocket clip
5.0 Overall rating
The Zebralight SC64w is a lightweight, compact, handheld torch with an impressive maximum output of 1400 lumens. The flashlight features an XHP35 Neutral White High Intensity LED with a nominal CCT of 4500K which provides a warm beam; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
**The SC64w is powered by an unprotected flat top IMR 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery that measures between 65 and 65.2 mm. Please note, a battery is not included**
As with most of the Zebralight torches, the SC64w features three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low) plus a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub levels. The second sub level can then be further programmed to different brightness levels, offering a huge range of settings for a multitude of applications.
The flashlight has a basic operation which allows access to the main brightness levels and a more advanced system for programming and configuring the various settings. Press and hold the switch to cycle through the levels and release at the desired brightness. Double click to select between the two sub levels for the chosen main level. To programme the second sub level, double click 6 times at the main level to start the configuration.
High: H1 1300 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime or H2 814 lumens - 2.9 hrs runtime / 467 lumens - 3.2 hrs runtime / 245 lumens - 6.3 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 118 lumens - 13.8 hrs runtime or M2 52.5 lumens - 28 hrs runtime / 21.3lumens - 2.8 days runtime / 7.9 lumens - 7.3 days runtime
Low: L1 2.7 lumens - 18.5 days runtime or L2 0.86 lumens - 1.5 months runtime / 0.24 lumens - 3 months runtime / 0.06 lumens - 4 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: spare o-rings, pocket clip.