The Zebralight SC64 handheld torch has a maximum output of 1616 lumens from the Cree XHP35 LED and is powered by 1 x unprotected flat top IMR 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery (measuring between 65 and 65.2mm - not included). With a nominal CCT of 5700K, the light has a cool white beam tint.
One of the features making Zebralight torches so popular are the three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low) which can each be programmed to one of its two sub levels; and the SC64 is no exception! The second sub level can then be further programmed to different brightness levels, offering a huge range of settings for a multitude of applications.
The flashlight has a basic operation which allows access to the main brightness levels and a more advanced system for programming and configuring the various settings. Press and hold the switch to cycle through the levels and release at the desired brightness. Double click to select between the two sub levels for the chosen main level. To programme the second sub level, double click 6 times at the main level to start the configuration.
High: H1 1616 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime or H2 1010 lumens - 2.9 hrs runtime / 579 lumens - 3.2 hrs runtime / 305 lumens - 6.3 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 147 lumens - 13.8 hrs runtime or M2 65 lumens - 28 hrs runtime / 26.4 lumens - 2.8 days runtime / 9.9 lumens - 7.3 days runtime
Low: L1 3.4 lumens - 18.5 days runtime or L2 1.06 lumens - 1.5 months runtime / 0.3 lumens - 3 months runtime / 0.08 lumens - 4 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: spare o-rings.
Please note, batteries are not included.
- Nominal CCT: 5700K
- CRI: 70+
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Beam Spill: 80º
- Hot Spot: 12º
- Head Diameter: 0.96" / 24.5 mm
- Length: 3.64" / 92.5 mm
- Weight: 1.3 oz. / 38 g
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Pre-installed pocket clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8