The Zebralight SC63W flashlight has a maximum output of 1126 lumens from the Cree XHP35. Featuring a nominal CCT 4500K, the torch has a neutral white beam which provides excellent colour rendition and clarity. The higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
** This torch requires an unprotected flat top flat top IMR 18650 li-ion rechargeable battery that measures between 65 and 65.2 mm. Please note, battery does not come with torch **
Offering a range of brightness levels from 0.01 to 1126 lumens, the torch is suitable for range of lighting applications. The SC63W offers three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low) plus a beacon-strobe mode, each of which can be programmed to one of two sub levels. The second sub level can then be further programmed to another brightness levels.
The SC63W has a basic operation function to access low, medium, high and beacon-strobe modes. To control the programming and configuration of the torch, an advanced operation system can be used.
High: H1 1126 lumens - 2.2 hrs runtime or H2 580 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime / 312 lumens - 4.3 hrs runtime / 139 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 61 lumens - 33 hrs runtime or M2 28 lumens - 73 hrs runtime / 10 lumens - 8 days runtime
Low: L1 3.3 lumens - 18 days runtime or L2 0.37 lumens - 2.8 months runtime / 0.05 lumens - 5.1 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 7.1 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1)
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: spare o-rings
- 80º Spill
- 12º Hot Spot
- Nominal CCT: 4500K
- Head Diameter: 0.96" / 24.5 mm
- Length: 3.64" / 92.5 mm
- Weight: 1.3 oz / 38 g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs (two highest output levels)
- Built in battery discharging protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Pre-installed pocket clip
02/11/2017 - Mr Selby, Southampton
Great little torch. Just the right size for the hand and the interface is perfect. Astoundingly bright too!
21/03/2017 - Burger, München