The new Zebralight SC62D is an ultra-compact flashlight with high CRI daylight tint from the Philips LUXEON T LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery. The torch has a nominal CCT 5000K; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
The SC62D has three main user selectable output levels, each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub levels. The second sub-level can be further programmed to provide a variety of light settings, ranging from 0.01 to 320 lumens.
The torch features both a basic and more complex operation system. The basic system provides access to the three main brightness levels and the advanced system allows configuration and set up of the various levels.
High: H1 320 lumens - 3 hrs runtime or H2 145 lumens - 9 hrs runtime / 66 lumens - 23 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 36 lumens - 45 hrs runtime or M2 17 lumens - 4 days runtime / 6.6 lumens - 11 days runtime
Low: L1 1.9 lumens - 34 days runtime or L2 0.44 lumens - 2.3 months runtime / 0.07 lumens - 4.2 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 5.1 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: Removeable pocket clip, spare o-rings.
**Please note: Batteries are not included**
Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- 80º spill
10º hot spot
Head Diameter: 0.96" / 24.4 mm
Length: 3.8" / 96.5 mm
Weight: 1.4 oz. / 40 g
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection (2.7V cutoff)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector