- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- 80º Spill
- 10º Hot Spot
- Head Diameter: 1.2" / 30 mm
- Body Diameter: 0.98" / 25 mm
- Length: 3.8" / 96 mm
- Weight: 2.26 oz. / 64 g
- PID thermal regulated outputs
- Built in battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current and voltage plus a low voltage cut offs (2.7V cut off)
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium and Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
5.0 Overall rating
The Zebralight SC600w MK III flashlight has a maximum output of 1126 lumens from the Cree XHP35 High Intensity LED and is powered by 1 x IMR 18650 flat top battery (included). The torch has a nominal CCT 4500K, providing a neutral white beam, which is ideal for applications that require good colour rendition and clarity. The higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
Please note: This Mark III version of the SC600W model will not accept button-top protected Li-ion cells (they physically will not fit) so IMR, flat-top, non-protected cells must be used. We will include a Nitecore Flat Top IMR 2500mAh free of charge for this reason.
The SC600W MK III offers three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low), each of which can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub level of each main level can be further programmed to a different brightness levels, offering a huge range of lighting ranging from 0.01 to 1100 lumens.
The flashlight has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 1126 lumens - 2.2 hrs runtime or H2 580 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime / 312 lumens - 4.3 hrs runtime / 139 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 61 lumens - 33 hrs runtime or M2 28 lumens - 73 hrs runtime / 10 lumens - 8 days runtime
Low: L1 3.3 lumens - 18 days runtime or L2 0.37 lumens - 2.8 months runtime / 0.05 lumens - 5.1 months / 0.01 lumens - 7.1 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: 1 x IMR flat top 18650 battery, lanyard ring & pocket clip.