The Zebralight SC600W MK II has a maximum output of 1020 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery. The hand held flashlight has a nominal CCT 4400K, which provides a neutral white light that is ideal in situations where colour rendition and clarity is important.
Offering three main levels which are each programmable to one of two sub-levels, the High, Medium and Low outputs are highly versatile. The second sub-level of each main level can be furthe programmed to a different brightness level.
To access the three main levels, the SC600W MK II has a basic operation system. One short click turns the light to High and another short click turns the light off. Two clicks gets the torch to Medium and three short clicks for beacon strobe mode. Press and hold the switch to turn the light from Low to Medium to High, releasing at the desired level.
Alternatively, the torch offers a more advanced operation system which allows for configuration and set up of the various brightness levels.
High: H1 1020 lumens - 2 hr runtime or H2 620 lumens - 2.5 hrs runtime / 330 lumens - 3.9 hrs runtime / 150 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 65 lumens - 30 hrs runtime or M2 30 lumens - 66 hrs runtime / 11 lumens - 172 hrs runtime
Low: L1 3.5 lumens - 16 days runtime or L2 0.4 lumens - 2.5 months runtime / 0.06 lumens - 4.6 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 5.5 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: Removable pocket clip, spare o-rings & lanyard ring.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- 80º Spill
- 10º Hot Spot
- Head Diameter: 30 mm
- Body Diameter: 25 mm
- Length: 101.6 mm
- Weight 2.75 oz / 78 g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs (1020 and 620 lumens)
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection (2.7V cut off)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection