- Head Diameter: 1.2" / 30 mm
- Body Diameter: 0.98" / 25 mm
- Length: 3.8" / 96 mm
- Weight: 2.26 oz. / 64 g (excluding battery)
- Cree XHP50.2 Neutral White LED
- Nominal CCT: 4500K
- CRI: 80+
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Battery Required: One 18650 size (i.e. unprotected, 65.0 - 65.2 mm long) 3.6 - 4.35V li-ion rechargeable
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (less than the self discharging of the battery)
- 80 degree spill
- 14 degree hot spot
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
The Zebralight SC600w MK IV Plus flashlight has a maximum output of 2300 lumens from the Cree XHP50.2 neutral white LED and is powered by 1 x IMR 18650 flat top battery (not included). The torch has a nominal CCT 4500K, providing a neutral white beam, which is ideal for applications that require good colour rendition and clarity. The higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
Please note: The Mark IV version of the SC600W model will not accept button-top protected Li-ion cells (they physically will not fit) so IMR, flat-top, non-protected cells must be used.
The SC600W MK IV Plus offers three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low), each of which can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub level of each main level can be further programmed to a different brightness levels, offering a huge range of lighting ranging from 0.01 to 1100 lumens.
The flashlight has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 2300 lumens - PID, approx. 1.8 hrs runtime or H2 1311 lumens - PID, approx. 2 hrs runtime / 705 lumens - PID, approx. 2.5 hrs runtime / 358 lumens - 5.1 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 171 lumens - 12.1 hrs runtime or M2 77 lumens - 26 hrs runtime / 33 lumens - 2.5 days runtime / 13 lumens - 6 days runtime
Low: L1 5 lumens - 13.5 days runtime or L2 1.8 lumens - 1 month runtime / 0.6 lumens - 2 months runtime / 0.2 lumens - 3.5 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: lanyard ring & pocket clip.