- Operating Voltagw Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- 80º Spill
- 10º Hot Spot
- Head Diameter: 1.2" / 30 mm
- Body Diameter: 0.98" / 25 mm
- Length: 3.8" / 96 mm
- Weight: 2.26 oz. / 64 g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs (two highest levels)
- Built in battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current and voltage, plus a 2.7V low voltage cut off
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Low and Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking designs bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
4.7 Overall rating
Please note: The Mark III of the SC600 model will not accept protected button-top Li-ion cells (they physically will not fit) so IMR, non-protected, flat-top cells must be used. We therefore include a Nitecore Flat Top IMR 2500mAh free of charge.
The Zebralight SC600 MK III has a maximum output of 1300 lumens from the Cree XHP35 LED and is powered by 1 x flat top IMR 18650 battery (included). Featuring a nominal CCT 5700K, the torch has a cool white beam; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam tint.
The flashlight has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 1300 lumens - 2.2 hrs runtime or H2 670 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime / 360 lumens - 4.3 hrs runtime / 160 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 70 lumens - 33 hrs runtime or M2 32 lumens - 73 hrs runtime / 12 lumens - 8 days runtime
Low: L1 3.8 lumens - 18 days runtime or L2 0.43 lumens - 2.8 months runtime / 0.06 lumens - 5.1 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 7.1 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: battery, pocket clip & lanyard ring.