The Zebralight SC600 MK II torch has a maximum output of 1100 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 and is powered by 1 x 18650. The flashlight has a nominal CCT 6300K, providing a cool white beam temperature; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam tint.
The SC600 MK II offers three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low), each of which can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub level of each main level can be further programmed to a different brightness levels, offering a huge range of lighting ranging from 0.01 to 1100 lumens.
The flashlight has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 1100 lumess - 2 hrs runtime or H2 670 lumens - 2.5 hrs runtime / 356 lumens - 3.9 hrs runtime / 162 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 70 lumens - 30 hrs runtime or M2 32 lumens - 66 hrs runtime / 12 lumens - 172 hrs runtime
Low: L1 3.8 lumens - 16 days runtime or L2 0.43 lumens - 2.5 months runtime / 0.06 lumens - 4.6 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 5.5 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 02 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Includes: Removable pocket clip, spare o-rings and lanyard ring.
Please note: Battery not included.
- Norminal CCT: 6300K
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of a battery)
- 80º Spill
- 10º Hot Spot
- Head Diameter: 30 mm
- Body Diameter: 25 mm
- Length: 101.6 mm
- Weight 0.75 oz / 78 g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection (2.7V cut off)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I) ◦Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection