- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.0V
- 80º Spill
- 10º Hot Spot
- Head Diameter: 1" / 25.4 mm
- Length: 3.2" / 80.3 mm
- Weight: 1.8 oz. / 49 g
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Preinstalled bezel down pocket clip
- Orange peel reflector
- Battery power can be disconnected by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
4.9 Overall rating
The Zebralight SC5W torch has a maximum output of 550 lumens from the Cree XP-L2 and is powered by a single AA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium). The light has a nominal CCT 4500K, providing a neutral white beam that provides excellent colour rendition. The higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
The innovative design by Zebralight means the SC5W has three user selectable, main brightness levels. Each level (High, Medium and Low) can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level can be further programmed to provide a huge range of outputs, ranging from 0.09 to 550 lumens.
The flashlight has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 550 lumens for 3 minutes, then 407 lumens for 0.5 hours or H2 407 lumens - 0.9 hrs runtime / 274 lumens - 1.5 hrs runtime / 166 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 92 lumens - 4.9 hrs runtime or M2 46 lumens - 9.6 hrs runtime / 21 lumens - 21 hrs runtime / 8.6 lumens - 48 hrs runtime
Low: L1 3.2 lumens - 4.2 days runtime or L2 1.1 lumen - 14 days runtime / 0.33 lumen - 50 days runtime / 0.09 lumens - 4.3 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: Spare o-rings, 1 x AA alkaline battery.