The Zebralight SC53w is a handheld torch with a maximum output of 330 lumens from the warm white XP-L2 LED and is powered by a single AA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium). The flashlight has a nominal CCT 4500Kl the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
The SC53w has three main user selectable output levels, each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub levels. The second sub-level can be further programmed to provide a variety of light settings, ranging from 0.013 to 330 lumens.
The torch features both a basic and more complex operation system. The basic system provides access to the three main brightness levels and the advanced system allows configuration and set up of the various levels.
High: H1 330 lumens - 0.9 hrs runtime or H2 275 lumens - 1.6 hrs runtime / 198 lumens - 2.3 hrs runtime / 122 lumens - 4.2 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 65 lumens - 8.5 hrs runtime or M2 30 lumens - 21 hrs runtime / 12 lumens - 41 hrs runtime / 4.1 lumens - 4.5 days runtime
Low: L1 1.2 lumens - 13 days runtime or L2 0.31 lumens - 1.1 month runtime / 0.07 lumens - 2.2 months runtime / 0.013 lumens - 3.3 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: 1 x AA alkaline battery, spare o-ring.
- Nominal CCT: 4500K
- CRI: 80+
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.0V
- Spill: 80º
- Hot Spot: 12º
- Head Diameter: 0.96" / 23.6 mm
- Length: 3" / 77.6 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 40 g
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Low battery alert when the light is switched OFF (LED flashes if the battery voltage is below ~1.06V)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Preinstalled bezel down pocket clip
- Orange peel reflector
- Battery power can be disconnected by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
23/11/2019 - Mr Woolley, NOTTINGHAM
Great torch that runs on 1xAA Plenty of modes and very compact Great pocket torch!