The Zebralight SC53c flashlight has a maximum output of 285 lumens from the warm white XP-L2 LED and is powered by 1 x AA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium). The handheld lamp has a nominal CCT of 4000K which provides a warm yellow beam tint; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
The SC53c has three main user selectable output levels, each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub levels. The second sub-level can be further programmed to provide a variety of light settings, ranging from 0.013 to 330 lumens.
The torch features both a basic and more complex operation system. The basic system provides access to the three main brightness levels and the advanced system allows configuration and set up of the various levels.
High: H1 285 lumens - 0.9 hrs runtime or H2 238 lumens - 1.6 hrs runtime / 171 lumens - 2.3 hrs runtime / 106 lumens - 4.2 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 56 lumens - 8.5 hrs runtime or M2 26 lumens - 21 hrs runtime / 10.3 lumens - 41 hrs runtime / 3.5 lumens - 4.5 days runtime
Low: L1 1 lumen - 13 days runtime or L2 0.26 lumens - 1.1 month runtime / 0.06 lumens - 2.2 months / 0.01 lumens - 3.3 months
Plus Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: spare o-rings, 1 x AA alkaline battery.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.0V
- Spill: 80º
- Hot Spot: 12º
- Head Diameter: 0.96" / 23.6 mm
- Length: 3" / 77.6 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 40 g
- All levels are current regulated
- Low battery alert when the light is switched OFF (LED flashes if the battery voltage is below ~1.06V)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Preinstalled bezel down pocket clip
- Orange peel reflector
- Battery power can be disconnected by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain