The Zebralight SC5 torch has a maximum output of 535 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 and can be powered by a single AA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium). The flashlight features a nominal CCT 6300K, which provides a cool white beam temperature; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam tint.
The SC5 has three user selectable, main brightness levels. Each level (High, Medium and Low) can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level can be further programmed to provide a huge range of outputs, ranging from 0.1 to 535 lumens.
The flashlight has a basic operation system to operate the main levels. One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 535 lumens for 3 minutes, then 325 lumens for 0.8 hours or H2 325 lumens - 0.9 hours runtime / 200 lumens - 1.8 hrs runtime / 115 lumens - 3.5 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 48 lumens - 8.5 hrs runtime or M2 20 lumens - 16.5 hours runtime / 8 lumens - 42 hrs runtime
Low: L1 3.2 lumens - 4 days runtime or L2 1.1 lumens - 16 days runtime / 0.3 lumens - 50 days runtime / 0.1 lumens - 4 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: Spare o-rings, 1 x AA alkaline battery.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.0V
- 80º Spill
- 10º Hot Spot
- Head Diameter: 1" / 25.4 mm
- Length: 3.2" / 81.3 mm
- Weight: 2 oz. / 58 g
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Preinstalled bezel down pocket clip
- Orange peel reflector
- Battery power can be disconnected by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
09/12/2015 - marshall, South Wales
Hard to believe the brightness from just one AA battery .Super quality ,super price,super service.