- Nominal CCT: 5700K
- CRI: 70+
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Beam Type: 120º flood
- Head Diameter: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
- Length: 3.85" / 97.8 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39g (excluding battery)
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Battery reverse polarity protection
The Zebralight H604 headtorch has a maximum output of 1616 lumens from the Cree XHP35 Cool White LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 battery. The H604 features a cool white LED tint, with a nominal CCT of 5700K and CRI of 70+.
Ideal for everyday carry, the headlamp can be worn with the included head band, held in the hand or fastened to clothing or accessories with the pocket clip.
The H604 offers a basic operation system; one short-click turns on the light to High and click again to turn the light off. Two short-click turns on the light to Medium and three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode. Press and hold the switch for over 0.6 seconds to turn on the light to Low, then Medium, then High, simply releasing at the desired level.
Alternatively, the advanced operation system can be used for configuration of the multiple brightness levels. Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 1616 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime or H2 1010 lumens - 2.9 hrs runtime / 579 lumens - 3.2 hrs runtime / 305 lumens - 6.3 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 147 lumens - 13.8 hrs runtime or M2 65 lumens - 28 hrs runtime / 26.4 lumens - 2.8 days runtime / 9.9 lumens - 7.3 days runtime
Low: L1 3.4 lumens - 18.5 days runtime or L2 1.06 lumens - 1.5 months runtime / 0.3 lumens - 3 months / 0.08 lumens - 4 months
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-8.
Includes: headband, spare o-ring, pocket clip.