The Zebralight H603w headlamp has a maximum output of 1126 lumens from the Cree XHP35 Neutral LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included). The light has a Nominal CCT 4500K which is a warm temperature, offering excellent colour rendition; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam tint is.
The warm head torch offers three main brightness levels (High, Mid and Low) which can each be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. In addition, the second sub-level of each main level can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
The H603w has a basic operation system which accesses the three main brightness settings and special modes. One short-click turns on the light to High and repeat to turn the light off. Two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode. Alternatively, press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, Mid and High, then release at the desired level.
In addition, the headlamp has an advanced operation and configuration system. Press and hold the switch to cycle from Low, Mid and High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes. The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 1126 lumens - 2.2 hrs runtime or H2 580 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime / 312 lumens - 4.3 hrs runtime / 139 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 61 lumens - 33 hrs runtime or M2 28 lumens - 73 hrs runtime / 10 lumens - 8 days runtime
Low: L1 3.3 lumens - 18 days runtime or L2 0.37 lumens - 2.8 months runtime / 0.05 lumens - 5.1 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 7.1 months runtime
Plus Beacon and Strobe modes.
Includes: headband with rubber mounting, spare O rings
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Beam Type: 120º flood
- Head Diameter: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
- Length: 3.85" / 97.8 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39 g
- PID thermal regulations outputs
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Mid and Mid to Low when battery capacity is low
- Built-in over discharging protection (2.7V cut off)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass
23/10/2016 - Mr Yaskin, Axminster
Great light, fantastic flood on it which can light up a room or area better then anything. Works great for night time climbing. It will blind people unless its pointed almost at the floor.