- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Beam Type: 120º flood
- Head Diameter: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
- Length: 3.85" / 97.8 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- PID thermal regulated outputs
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Mid and Mid to Low when battery capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection (2.7V cut off)
- Durable electronic soft touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and special modes
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass
The Zebralight H603c head torch has a maximum output of 830 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included). A warmer colour beam provides better colour rendition without washing out details. The H603c is nominal CCT 4000K; the higher the Kelvin (K) the cooler the tint.
The neutral warm head torch has three main levels, plus special modes. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub level of each main level can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
Featuring a basic operating system one short-click of the switch turns on the light to High or turns off the light. Two short-click turns on the light to Medium and three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode. Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) to turn on the light to Low and then Medium and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
Alternatively the advanced operation system can be used to configure and set the various lighting levels. Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, releasing at the desired level to set. When you press and hold, the light always cycles from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the three main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main level can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 830 lumens - 2 hrs runtime or H2 531 lumens - 2.5 hrs runtime / 242 lumens - 3.9 hrs runtime / 110 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 59 lumens - 30 hrs runtime or M2 25 lumens - 66 hrs runtime / 9 lumens - 172 hrs runtime
Low: L1 2.5 lumens - 16 days runtime or L2 0.34 lumens - 2.5 months runtime / 0.05 lumens - 4.6 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 5.5 months runtime
Plus Strobe and Beacon modes.
Includes: headband with rubber mounting, spare O ringss