The Zebralight H603 head torch has a maximum output of 1300 lumens from the Cree XHP35 (cool white) LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included). The light is nominal CCT 5700K, giving it a cool white tint; the higher the Kelvin (K) number, the cooler the beam temperature.
In addition to the three main levels of High, Mid and Low, the H603 features a beacon and strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
High: H1 1300 lumens - 2.2 hrs runtime or H2 670 lumens - 2.8 hrs runtime / 360 lumens - 4.3 hrs runtime / 160 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Mid: M1 70 lumens - 33 hrs runtime or M2 32 lumens - 73 hrs runtime / 12 lumens - 8 days runtime
Low: L1 3.8 lumens - 18 days runtime or L2 0.43 lumens - 2.8 months runtime / 0.06 lumens - 5.1 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 7.1 months runtime
Plus Beacon and Strobe modes.
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: headband with rubber mounting, spare O rings
- Head Diameter: 24.2 mm
- Length: 97.8 mm
- Weight: 39 grams / 1.4 oz. (exc. battery & headband)
- Beam Type: 120º flood
- CCT: 5700K
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- PID thermal regulated outputs
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Mid and from Mid to Low when battery capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection (2.7V cut off)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined uni-body casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the uni-body aluminium casing
- Durable, natural, hard anodised finish (Type III, Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass