- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Beam Type: Floody beam with frosted lens
- 90º Beam Spread
- Head Diameter: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
- Length: 3.85" / 97.8 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39 g (excluding battery and headband)
- PID thermal regulated outputs
- Battery capacity indicator
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium and Medium to Low, when battery capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection (2.7V cut off)
- Durable electronic soft touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tempered optical grade glass
The Zebralight H600Fd headlamp has a maximum output of 870 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED and is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included). The light has a nominal CCT 5000K which provides a neutral white beam; the higher the Kelvin (K), the cooler the beam temperature.
The H600Fd MK III offers a basic and an advanced operation system. The basic system accesses the three main levels and the advanced system allows for configuration of the main level and sub-levels.
One short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 870 lumens - 2 hrs runtime or H2 560 lumens - 2.5 hrs runtime / 255 lumens - 3.9 hrs runtime / 117 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 62 lumens - 30 hrs runtime or M2 26 lumens - 66 hrs runtime / 9 lumens - 172 hrs runtime
Low: L1 2.6 lumens - 16 days runtime or L2 0.36 lumens - 2.5 months runtime / 0.05 lumens - 4.6 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 5.5 months runtime
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: headband with rubber mounting