The Zebralight H600Fd MK IV head torch has a maximum output of 1568 lumens from the Cree XHP50.2 Neutral White LED and is powered by 1 x rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery. With a nominal CCT of 5000K the headtorch has a beam temperature that meets between warm and cool, slightly on the cooler side.
The headtorch offers three brightness levels, ranging from 0.08 to 1568 lumens, and each setting can be programmed to suit you as desired. In addition, each level can be further programmed to create sub-levels, offering a range of lighting suitable for all applications.
Lightweight and compact, measuring only 97.8 mm, the H600Fd head torch is ideal for everyday carry. Combined with a powerful output and range of settings, the light is the idea companion for outdoor activities, DIY and general use.
High: H1 1568 lumens or H2 980 lumens / 562 lumens / 296 lumens
Medium: M1 143 lumens or M2 63 lumens / 25.7 lumens / 9.6 lumens
Low: L1 3.3 lumens or L2 1 lumen / 0.3 lumens / 0.08 lumens
Plus Beacon Strobe mode: 0.2 Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2 Hz Beacon at H1 / 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Waterproof to IPX8.
Includes: headband, pocket clip, o-rings.
- Weight: 1.4 oz. / 39 g (excluding battery and headband)
- Head Diameter: 0.95" / 24.2 mm
- Length: 3.85" / 97.8 mm
- Nominal CCT: 5000K
- Typical CRI: 93-95
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- PID thermal regulated outputs
- Built-in battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current and voltage plus a low voltage cutoff (2.7V)
- Battery capacity indicator
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and Beacon Strobe
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection