- Nominal CCT: 6300K
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 4.2V
- Beam Type: Floody beam from frosted lens
- 90º Beam Spread
- Head Diameter: 0.86" / 21.8 mm
- Length: 3" / 76.5 mm
- Weight: 1.1 oz. / 32 g (excluding headband and battery)
- Battery capacity indicator
- All levels are current regulated
- Low battery alert when the light is switched off (LED flashed if the battery voltage is below 1.06V)
- Automatic stepping down to lower output when battery capacity is low
- Built in over-discharging protection for 14500 batteries at 2.8V cut off
- Durable electronic soft touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminium bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminium casing
- Durable natural hard anodised finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
5.0 Overall rating
The Zebralight H52F Floody Headlamp has a maximum output of 285 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED and is powered by either 1 x AA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium) or 1 x 14500 Li-ion rechargeable battery. The XM-L2 LED has a nominal CCT 6300K, giving it a cool white tint; the higher the Kelvin (K) number, the cooler the beam temperature.
In addition to the three main levels of High, Mid and Low, the H52F features a beacon and strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
The head torch offers a basic operation system; one short click on the head torch turns on the light to High and again to switch it off; two short-click turns on the light to Mid and three short-click turns on the light to the special modes. Press and hold the switch (for over 0.6 seconds) to cycle through Low, then Mid and High, simply releasing at the desired level.
For more advance operation and configuration, press and hold to cycle from Low to Mid to High, and release at the desired level to set. Double click the switch to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. When a configuration is finished, short click to turn off the light. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 285 lumens - 0.9 hrs runtime or H2 174 lumens - 1.7 hrs runtime / 109 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Medium: M1 50 lumens - 7.5 hrs runtime or M2 25 lumens - 12 hrs runtime / 12 lumens - 27 hrs runtime
Low: L1 2.8 lumens - 4 days runtime or L2 0.34 lumens - 3 weeks runtime / 0.06 lumens - 2 months runtime / 0.01 lumens - 3 months
Plus Beacon Strobe Mode: 4 Hz Strobe at H1 / 19 Hz Strobe at H1
Includes: headband with rubber mounting, 1 x AA alkaline battery, pocket clip, spare O-rings.