The Zebralight H502r headlamp has a maximum output of 100 lumens from the Cree Red XP-E LED and is powered by a single AA battery (NiMH, lithium or alkaline).
The H502r has three main brightness levels (High, Medium and Low), each of which can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each of the main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. Ranging from 0.003 to 100 lumens, the red head lamp provides a variety of settings to suit your needs.
The head torch features a basic operation system to activate the three main levels. One short click turns on the light to High and click again to turn the light off. Press and hold the switch for about 0.6 seconds to turns on the light to low.
For more advanced operation and to configure the light, short click to turn on the light to High and click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium to Low. Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release to set. Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of each main level can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (starting with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorised after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
High: H1 100 lumens - 0.9 hrs runtime or H2 61 lumens - 1.9 hrs runtime / 38 lumens - 3.3 hrs runtime / 4 Hz Strobe
Medium: M1 19 lumens - 7.5 hrs runtime or M2 10 lumens - 12 hrs runtime / 4.6 lumens - 27 hrs runtime
Low: L1 1 lumen - 4 days runtime or L2 0.13 lumens - 2.8 weeks runtime / 0.02 lumens - 1.8 months runtime / 0.003 lumens - 2.8 months runtime
Waterproof to IPX-7.
Includes: Pocket clip, headband, 2 spare O rings, 1 x AA alkaline battery.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.5V
- Beam Type: Flood
- 120º Beam Spread
- Diameter: 0.84" / 21.3 mm
- Length: 2.76" / 70.1 mm
- Weight: 1 oz. / 29g (excluding headband and battery)
- Electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 92% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain