The XTAR WK40 is powered by 2 AA batteries and features a Cree XM-L U2 with a maximum brightness of 220 lumens. The WK40 features a dual-switch design and quick double click to access the hidden strobe & SOS mode, making it a convenient and easy to operate flashlight.
Turbo: 220 Lumens - 2.7 hour runtime
High: 80 Lumens - 6.5 hour runtime
Mid: 30 Lumens - 15 hour runtime
Low: 3 Lumens - 75 hour runtime
Strobe: 220 Lumens
Signal: 80 Lumens
SOS: 80 Lumens
Beam distance of up to 70 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Includes: Lanyard, spare o-ring, pocket clip and a pair of AA batteries.
Please note you cannot use Li-ion batteries and should not mix Alkaline & Ni-mh batteries.
- LED: CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Working Voltage: 1.5~3.5V
- Battery: 2*AA
- Switch: Tactical switch, Side swtich
- Size: Φ23.0mm（Head dia）x Φ19.8mm（Body dia）xΦ21.0mm(Tail dia)x158.0mm（length）
- Net Weight : 60g（Excluded batteries）
- Additional Functions: Memory function, Hidden mode (Strobe, Signal, SOS)
- Dual switch design: tactical switch for the momentary-on and turning on/off the light; side switch for changing modes
- Power indication: When batteries capacity falls below 25%, the LED indicator illuminate; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes
- No standby current
- Click the side switch to change between modes, Double click the switch to access and change between the Hidden modes.
- Excellent heat dissipation design
- Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact