The Thrunite Neutron series are the first every day carry lights from Thrunite and are sure to make a big impact.
The Neutron 2 is powered by two CR123 batteries and has a maximum output of 330 ANSI lumens. An ultra low mode of 0.09 lumens is perfect for situations when only a minimal amount of light is required.
Features include removable titanium coated pocket clip, removable stainless steel bezel, nylon belt holster, reverse click switch, sapphire coated lens and reverse polarity protection. Solid build quality, made from aircraft grade aluminium, waterproof to IPX-8.
In the box: Thrunite Neutron 2C, Nylon Belt Holster, 4 Spare O-Rings.
- Powered by: 2 CR123A batteries
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XM-L T6
- Voltage range: 3V ~ 9V
- Light orange peel reflector
- Stainless steel Bezel
- Length: 4.9 inches
- Diameter: 0.87 inches
- Weight: 75g without battery
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 2 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS
- Ti coating removable Clip
- Reverse switch
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Sapphire lens with inner side AR Coating for optimal efficiency and durability.
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Two modes (7types) of output, generation/turbo selected by turning the bezel
General Mode: 0.09 lumens (325hrs) -> 9 lumens (65hrs) -> 65 lumens (9hrs) -> 120lumens (4hrs) -> SOS
Turbo Mode: 330 lumens (1.5hrs) + Strobe
05/01/2019 - Mr Woolley, NOTTINGHAM
This hand size torch has a lot of modes I particularly like the firefly mode of 0.9 lumens! Throw and flood balance are good. Quick twist between turbo and moonlight is a nice touch.