- Material: 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium
- Finish: Type II red anodise
- Storage Capacity: 98.7 cc / 6 cubic inches
- Nitrile rubber o-rings on each end cap provide a watertight seal
- Outside Diameter: 32 mm / 1.26"
- Overall Length: 200 mm / 7.874"
The TEC Accessories D-Cache is an ultra-durable, waterproof storage container, ideal for carrying gear that needs to be keep safe, together and easy to access. Idential in size to a stick of dynamite and made from aircraft grade aluminium, the large canister is bead blasted to a uniform matte finish and then red anodised for an 'explosive' look.
The D-Cache utilised a dual-ended cap design with a compass one end a removable plastic 'fuse' at the other. This features allows for easy removal of items by unscrewing either end or by removing both caps to push the contents through. The embedded oil-filled compass makes the D-Cache the perfect companion for outdoor expeditions. Why not store your first aid kit or medical items in the container for peace of mind whilst exploring?
With a sizeable capacity and protective material, the D-Cache can house a variety of items or put together your own kit, such as:
- Everyday Carry Storage: batteries, bank notes, coins, medication, zip ties, small torch, pen and paper, small tools such as Allen wrench, earphones, pocket knife
- First Aid Kit: bandages, gauze, medication, medical gloves, creams, alcohol wipes, tweezers
- Outdoor Kit: Fire starting materials, fish hooks and line, whistle, dry goods, glow sticks, lip balm, compressed towel or wipes, needle and thread, tin foil, candle
- Security: encrypted memory stick, emergency contant information, medical information, cash, medications, spare key