- CREE XM-L U3 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
- Tail cap tactical forward clicky switch, slightly depress the side switch for different output modes: one turbo mode, three constant output modes, hidden strobe, slow strobe, police strobe and SOS functions(below is the output and runtime of using one single 18650). Turbo mode : 600 lumens Three constant output modes: 350 lumens (2.4hrs) – 75 lumens (12hrs) – 8 lumens (104hrs)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 300 meters
- Intensity: 24000cd
- Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A/RCR123A/16340 batteries
- Built-in charging module, can be applied to one 18650 battery, NOT 16340 or RCR123A batteries
- Working voltage: 3~8.4V
- High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 153.8mm (length) x 41.3mm (head diameter) x 30mm (tail diameter)
- Weight: 163g(battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, solid and stable construction
- Military specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tactical tail cap press button switch for momentary on
The Sunwayman T21CS is a unique flashlight with built in charging for 18650 cells (power lead included) and dual switch system with both tail and side buttons. Featuring a Cree XM-L U3 LED.
Other notable features include parabolic reflector for long throw, low voltage indicator lamp and last mode used memory.
Momentary Turbo: 600 lumens
High: 350 lumens - 2.4 hour runtime
Mid: 75 lumens - 12 hour runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 104 hour runtime
Includes wall charger, sturdy belt holster, lanyard, two CR123 batteries & spare o-ring.