The SUNWAYMAN M20A is powered by 2xAA batteries; an incredibly popular and inexpensive power source. Maintaining a balance of size, performance, runtime and user-cost, the M20A is makes a perfect every day carry torch.
The M20A offers a total of 4 output modes including tactical strobe which can be used as an attention grabber or to disorient a suspect or opponent. Optimised for use as a backup light for law enforcement and every day carry, the M20A can also go as low as 4 lumens of output allowing its user to preserve their night vision.
Three levels of output plus strobe setting:
190 Lumens (2.5 hour runtime)
70 Lumens (24 hour runtime)
5 Lumens (200 hour runtime)
Strobe mode: 190 Lumens
Includes removable pocket clip and wrist lanyard.
- •CREE XM-L2 LED, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Three levels of constant output, one strobe mode
- Three levels of constant output: 190 Lumens (2.5 hrs) - 70 Lumens (24 hrs) - 5 Lumens (200 hrs) Strobe mode: 190 Lumens (runtimes using 2600mAh Ni-MH AA Batteries).
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system- twist the Rotator Ring to select mode
- Fully-regulated constant current circuit, constant output
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) batteries
- Good quality reflector maintains both great throw distance and spread, as well as perfect beam pattern
- Dimensions: 150mm (length) x 23mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 75.4g
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III hard anodized
- Waterproof accords with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impact
- Tail stand and can be used as a candle
- Accessories: metal clip, O-ring, rubber cap, lanyard