The SUNWAYMAN L10R Angle Light has a uniquely modern / tactical look thanks to it's sharp edges and smooth anodised finish. Powered by a single CR123 battery with a maximum output of 190 lumens.
Operated by a simple push button switch on top of the light, a double click changes through the three brightness setting and strobe function is activated by pressing and holding the button.
Three main levels of output plus strobe setting:
190 Lumens (1 hour runtime)
20 Lumens (32 hour runtime)
4 Lumens (70 hour runtime)
Strobe Mode: 190 lumens (1.5 hours).
Includes: 1 x CR123 battery, removable pocket clip and wrist lanyard.
- CREE R2 LED, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours;
- Three modes constant output, one strobe mode
Three modes constant output:190Lumens (1 hrs)- 20 Lumens (32 hrs)- 4Lumens (70hrs)
Strobe mode:190 Lumens (1.5 hrs)
- Ingenious push-button head switch
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Using one single 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Working voltage:0.9~3.2V
- Reflector of good quality maintains both great throw distance and spread
- Dimension:77mm (length) x 21mm(head diameter)
- Weight: 59.4g（battery excluded）
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III hard anodized
- Waterproof accords with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Head stand / tail stand and can be used as a candle
- Accessories: metal pocket clip and wrist lanyard
31/08/2019 - Wilkins, BATH