The C10A has a maximum brightness of 130 lumens from the Cree R5 LED & is powered by 1 x AA battery.
The Sunwayman C10A has a clean and functional design with anti-roll body and the ability to tail stand for use as a candle light.
The C10A has three brightness settings, selected by holding the tail button:
- 130 lumens - 1 hour runtime
- 30 lumens - 35 hour runtime
- 3 lumens - 100 hour runtime
Strobe mode is also available by double clicking the tail button. Memory function remembers the last brightness setting used.
Includes: Removable pocket clip, wrist lanyard, spare o-rings & 1 x AA battery.
- CREE R5 LED, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours;
- Three levels of constant output, one strobe mode : with 2600 mAh battery 130 Lumens (1 hr) - 30 Lumens (35 hrs) - 3 Lumens (100 hrs) Strobe mode: 130 Lumens
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Reverse click switch
- Using one single 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) battery
- Reflector of good quality maintains both great throw distance and spread
- Dimension: 90.4mm (length) x 21.1mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 40g battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III hard anodized
- Waterproof accords with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tail stand and can be used as a candle
- Accessories: metal clip, O-ring, rubber cap
05/01/2019 - Mr Woolley, NOTTINGHAM
A great edc torch, light weight particularly if you use a Lithium battery. Decent throw and flood! 3 modes. Great machining - my fist Sunwayman! Reccomended.