The Sunwayman AP02 Wire Control Pressure Switch features a removable cable switch.
Specially designed for use with the Sunwayman T40CS, T20CS, M20C and V20C.
Coiled cable that extends from 30cm to 70cm.
Equipped with 5 quality soft-contact switch assemblies in parallel for precise switching.
- Equipped with 5 superior soft-contact switch assemblies in parallel, anyone of which can effectively conduct electricity, long service life
- The tail switch at the end of the wire which connects the light for momentary-on is 63mm in length, skin is made of high quality high tension strength silicone, which can bear big current electricity
- The connecting wire is made of high elasticity PU material with a length of 30cm in its natural state, and it can be pulled up to 70cm.
- The tail cap, connecting wire is separate, which is convenient to use and easy to replace the tail spring wire when needed
- The tail cap is made of T6 grade aluminum alloy, Military Specs. Type-III hard anodized finish; Stainless steel contact element, top grade dull polished
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8
- Tail cap diameter 25.6mm, length 46.5mm
- Specially designed for -- T40CS, T20CS, M20C, V20C
- Consists of tail switch at the end of the wire, connecting wire and tail cap
- Total weight: 141g