- Cree XP-L V5 Cool White LED
- 937 ANSI FL-1 lumen
- Runtime: 1.6 hours (1 x 18650)
- Runtime: 0.8 hours (2 x CR123A)
- Voltage input: 2.7V - 6V (1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A - DO NOT USE RCR123/16340!)
- Weight: 1.1o.z. (31gram)
- Surefire, LLC is not associated in any way with Sportac. All trademarks not owned by Sportac are the property of their respective owners.
Sportac Dual Output P60 Drop-in Module with Cree XP-L V6 LED.
- High = 937 ANSI FL-1 lumen - runtime 1.6 hrs (using 1x18650) or 0.8 hrs (using 2xCR123)
- Low = 187 ANSI FL-1 lumen - runtime 10 hrs (using 1x18650) or 6 hrs (using 2xCR123)
Please note: Voltage range of 2.7V to 6.0V - Do not use RCR123 / 16340 cells!
Insert drop-in to your SF host, or install it with spacer when installing to a 18650 body host. It's normal to leave a small gap between the head and body as the drop-in is heatsink directly with the body. To toggle brightness levels, simply switch the flashlight off and on after turning the flashlight on. The micro-processor in the circuitry memorises the last output you have turned on for more than one second.
Fits the following SF Hosts: 6P, 9P, 6Z, C2, C3, M2, G3, G2.
All brass construction for maximum heatsink capabilities. The unique design allows the dropin to be directly in touch with the flashlight body for quick heat transfer, thus allowing LED to be driven harder and brighter. Featuring state-of-art C3000 LED driver and latest LED technology.
Voltage Range: 2.7V to 6V