Consists of head assembly with lens, battery tube with side switch and tail cap.
Drop-in module also required and available on the main Solarforce category page.
Can be used with 2 x CR123 / 1 x 18650 battery.
- Consists of a head assembly, battery tube and tail-cap (LED modules and batteries are not included), which are replaceable and compatible with Solarforce accessories designed for the L2 Series
- The body is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matt black) finish, which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit
- Anti-rolling and heat-dissipating design
- Compatible with various Solarforce LED or incandescent modules
- Can stand stably upside down
- Uses two CR123A or 16340, or one 18650 battery by default
- Reverse click switch able to withstand up to 3A current
- Water-proof design
- Size (length x head diameter x battery tube diameter): 148 x 35 x 25.4mm
- Weight: 118g (excluding LED modules and batteries)
16/04/2016 - elliott, Farnborough
I normally use a tail switch flashlight but decided to go for a forward switch as it's intended use was with an extension tube and high output drop in for the throw. My only quibble is when drawing the flashlight it's a little fiddly finding the switch, with a little practice it get's easier.