- Consists of a head assembly, battery tube and tail-cap (LED modules and batteries are not included). A mount and three pieces of rubber sheet are included.
- Heat-dissipating design
- Compatible with various Solarforce LED or incandescent modules and other accessories designed for the L2 Series
- Uses 1 – 2 pc of CR123A or 16340, or 1 pc of 18650 battery by default
- Forward click switch, able to withstand up to 3A current
- Water-proof design
- Size (length x head diameter x inner diameter of the mount): 133 x 32 x 36mm
- Weight: 141g (without LED modules and batteries)
The Solarforce L2B is a new addition to the L2 flashlight host range and is designed to attach to your bicycle handlebars, using the included mount. Compatible with Solarforce drop-ins for the L2 range, the flashlight also requires either 2 x single use CR123, Li-ion RCR123A or 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery. Please note, batteries and drop-ins are not included.
The L2B consists of a head, battery tube, tail cap and bicycle mount. The host is operated by a forward click switch and can withstand a current up to 3A.
Known for the compact, versatile and robust features, the L2B continues these traits of the L2 range. The body is made from T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminium alloy with a military spec, type III hard anodised finish in matte black.