The Solarforce K3 head uses the revolutionarily high-power-output and long-lasting white CREE MT-G2 LED, which is significantly brighter than those being used by the other flashlights in the general market. Over 90% of the white light emitted from the LED is smoothly focused by a precisely-engineered aluminum-alloy reflector with its orange-peel-like reflective surface, producing an even and powerful beam suitable for illuminating middle to long range of distance. Maximum output of 1500 lumens.
Compatible with the following Solarforce hosts:
L2, L2M, L2N, L2T, L2P, L2T (special edition), L2C, L2B, L2E, L2D, P1, P1D & Gladiator.
- Uses CREE MT-G2 high-power output LED
- The body is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matt black) finish, which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit. Element of anti-rolling is integrated in the design of the body
- The stainless steel bezel makes the unit even more impact-resistant
- The orange-peel-like reflector produces a focused and smooth beam for illuminating middle-to-long range of distance
- Strengthened ultra-clear glass lens with two-surface coating for ultra high transparency and light transmittance
- Water-proof (IPX-8 standard)
- Stable current-regulated output with input voltage range of 5.5 – 13V
- Battery type: rechargeable li-ion battery (18650) x 2 or 3 pc
- Built-in reversed battery polarity protection circuit
- Re-activate the unit within 2 seconds to adjust the output level between high, medium and low. The unit will memorize the lastly used output level and enter that level when being re-activated after 2 seconds.
- Lumens rating and runtime (with 2 or 3 pcs of Solarforce S18650P (V3) batteries):
- High: 1500 lumens / 73 mins or 1500 lumens / 110 mins
- Medium: 855 lumens / 130 mins or 855 lumens / 3 hrs and 10 mins
- Low: 265 lumens / 6 hrs and 50 mins or 265 lumens / 10 hrs
- Compatible with the whole Solarforce L2-Series, etc models
- Length x diameter: 61.3 x 52mm
- Weight: 163g