Priorities in a survival situation: escape the elements, stay warm, and signal rescuers so you're easy to find. The Scout has you covered on all fronts: a heat-reflective 2-person survival blanket provides warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, while the one-hand operable Fire Lite™ striker and waterproof tinder produce multiple campfires. A 100dB Slim Rescue Howler™ rescue whistle and Rescue Flash™ signal mirror with retro-reflective aiming aid make it easy for you to signal your position to rescuers, and a compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit round out the package. A professional-grade RF-welded waterproof bag keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB pea-less whistle.
- Mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself.
- Fire Lite striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
- SOL Survival Blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat. Survival instructions printed directly on blanket.
- Pro-quality RF-Welded dry-bag with roll-down closure keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Button compass to help you get your bearings straight.
- Fishing Kit