The Silverpoint Camp II can be used as a lantern or flashlight and never needs replacement batteries as it can be charged by hand winding or via USB making it the perfect emergency lighting solution.
A dynamo handle at the base of the Camp II generates 9 minutes of runtime on full brightness or 23 minutes of runtime on the low output setting from 1 minute of winding. Alternatively it can be charged from any USB port with the provided lead.
Out of the box the Camp II works as a flashlight and by simply extending the top half of the light it converts to a wide area lantern.
In addition to the two white light output levels there are three red LEDs that provide a low level constant output and a flashing beacon mode.
- Material: ABS
- LED: 0.5 watt
- DC-DC regulated circuit: No
- Maximum output: 22 lumens
- Operating modes: Low > high > red light > SOS
- Burn time: 2hrs high, 6.5hrs low when fully charged
- Charging time cranking: 1 minute cranking = 9 minutes full or 23 minutes dimmed light
- Housing: Splash-waterproof
- Battery type: Built in rechargeable
- Accessories: USB cable
- Product size: 62 x 131mm
- Product weight: 191.2g