- LED: Cree XP-G3, 6500K cool white, 70+ CRI
- Switch: Side switch
- Lens: TIR
- Battery: LiPo 330mAh 4.2V
- Length: 60.5 mm / 2.38"
- Diameter: 15.6 mm / 0.61"
- Weight: 14.8 g / 0.52 oz. (battery included)
The RovyVon Aurora A8x keyring torch has a maximum output of 650 lumens from the Cree XP-G3 cool white LED and is powered by a built-in 330mAh lithium polymer battery. The cell is rechargeable via a micro USB port towards the base of the light which provides fast and efficient charging.
An upgrade of the popular Aurora A8, the A8x version offers improved brightness levels and a lower standby current for longer lasting output. As with the original version, the keyring light provides innovative design features making it ideal for a range of applications.
The compact flashlight features four main brightness levels, ranging from 3 to 650 lumens, plus auxiliary UV, red and white LEDs positioned on the side of the A8x. All outputs are operated using the single side switch:
- Press and hold for momentary illumination (release to turn off)
- Double click for constant on
- When on, click to cycle through the main outputs
- Triple click for the UV and red sidelight LEDs (single click to cycle through)
- Quad click for white sidelight (single click to cycle through)
- Press and hold to switch the light off
Cree XP-G3 LED
High: 650 lumens - 1.5 + 75 mins runtime
Medium: 400 lumens - 1.5 + 150 mins runtime
Low: 25 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 3 lumens - 66 hrs runtime
Red: 20 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Red Beacon: 20 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Red Flash: 20 lumens - 3.2 hrs runtime
UV: 365nm - 3 hrs runtime
White low: 8 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
White high: 32 lumens - 36 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 109 meters, waterproof to IP66 and impact resistant to 1.5 meters.
Includes: keyring, pocket clip, USB cable.